Project Management Job Opening as Head of Project Finance.
Head of Project Finance
Job DescriptionTo develop the bank's project finance financial advisory and lending business activities and ensure the department grows into becoming the leading project finance business in Nigeria. To utilize the Project Finance business as an avenue for securing a range of ancillary business for the bank.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A minimum of a Masters Degree in a finance /business / economics related discipline would give you an advantage
- Strong technical skills;
- A minimum of twelve years project finance specific experience, hands-on experience in pitching, originating, structuring, executing and closing transactions;
- The successful candidate will be expected to understand the dynamics of the Nigerian, regional and international project finance market, across all sectors;
- Preference will be given to Nigerian nationals and African diaspora candidates.
Company DescriptionStandard Bank Group is a global bank with African roots involved in investment and retail banking. It is South Africa's largest bank, distinguished by its extensive operations in 17 African countries. Outside the African continent, Standard Bank Group operations span to 15 countries, with an emerging market focus. Customers benefit from our knowledge and expertise in emerging markets, coupled with our global outlook. Standard Bank Group is listed on the JSE Limited, share code SBK, and the Namibian Stock Exchange, share code SNB. The group had total assets of over R1 341 billion(about US$202 billion) at 31 December 2010 and employed more than 53 000 (including Liberty) people worldwide. Standard Bank's market capitalisation at 31 December 2010 was R170 billion (about US$26 billion).
- Posted:January 23, 2012
- Experience:Mid-Senior level
- Industries:Investment Banking
- Job ID:2432771