Testimonial from Ritetrac Consulting Nigeria Limited Past Client.

NAME:

Mr Victor Ezenwata  Impac Oil and Gas Ltd. based in Port Harcourt Rivers State. Nigeria

QUALITY OF PRESENTATION:

The 36 hours contact hour with RITETRAC Consulting ltd, was masterfully delivered. The class was very interactive, with lots of practical project management questions, Tests and project management book references.
After course tests was administered to assess competence.

HOW I PREPARED FOR THE EXAM:

For the exam, I read the Head First PMP by Jennifer Greene and Andrew Stallman. (Fantastic book, I read it over and answered all the questions three times over, i couldn’t stop reading), and the PMBK fourth Edition. I also frequently referred to notes I took during the contact hour lectures.
Previous experience in project management, understanding of the structure, content and format of the exam is also key to passing the PMP exam. I had enough practice by perusing PMP structured exam questions.

THE GAINS:

Since I gained My PMP status, and presented the prestigious certificate to my company, I have been given key projects to manage.
I now do my work confidently, and not rattled by any situation because I have a reservoir of knowledge and lots of fall back procedures and techniques to face project challenges.
Guess who is the chairman of my church’s 2011 Harvest and Bazaar Planning Committee Chairman; me of course I suddenly have projects all over me.

RECOMMENDATION:

I recommend Ritetrac Consulting to anybody who wants a practical guide to project management.

Looking to get a PMP Certification then visit www.ritetracconsult.com.ng if in Nigeria but outside Nigeria consider our Multimedia Virtual Project Management classes more information here Multimedia Virtual PMP Training

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project Manager Resume - How to write an excellent Project Manager Resume that gets the job!

ITIL V3 Training in Abuja and Lagos Nigeria

Agile Project Management in Nigeria