Vacancy- Client Engagement Coordinators.
A Management Consulting firm focused on project delivery solutions is seeking for result driven candidates for the role of Client Engagement Coordinators.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Build client relationships, adopt an engagement model with clear cadence on communication within the client organization
· Responsible for developing customer outreach strategy. Including development of marketing material such as C-Level presentations and technical sales presentations
- Conduct customer presentations on our services. (both technical & non-technical presentations).
- Drive awareness of our services to the Microsoft Services sales field by partnering and collaborating with sales executives, account managers, engagement managers and other account team members.
- Work with clients to understand their project challenges, training needs and formulate business problem
- Work with teams in solving these business problems by translating the them into an problem solving framework
- Present results to senior management through insightful recommendations
- Ensure service delivered is consumed and create tangible business impact
- Work closely with project team managers to ensure smooth delivery
Skills & Competencies:
- Possess strong analytical/logical thinking skills and clarity of thought
- Ability to learn complex businesses very quickly, define problems accurately while paying attention to detail in the solution
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Office
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and project team built on trust and credibility
- Strong interpersonal and team management skills
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Effective decision making/problem solving skills, using sound logical judgment
- Energetic and positive attitude, highly motivated, recognized by others as a self-starter
- Development of strategic partnering relationships and related business development activities
- 1 - 3 years hands-on client engagement/business development role
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science preferable
- PMP/PRINCE 2 Certification an added advantage
Send in your RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 20, 2014