Tavia Technologies-Project Manager Vacancy.
December 8th, 2010 Tavia Technologies is an experienced technology company offering Web, Wireless & Business Intelligence services. They are recruiting for the position of Project Manager.PROJECT MANAGER
- The successful candidate should be able to accept responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of IT projects.
- He or She must also be responsible for managing day-to-day issues of projects and attend meetings required for successful execution of projects.
- In addition, he/she must also be able to ensure minimal risk exposure on projects.
- Managing and leading the project team.
- Managing co-ordination of the partners and working groups engaged in project work.
- Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
- Providing status reports to the client.
- Working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs.
- Identifying user training needs and devising and managing user training programmes.
- Risk & Issue Management.
- Clear understanding of agile, waterfall methodologies.
- MS Project, Visio, MS Office Suite.
- Must have relevant project management experience in an ICT organization.
- Must possess the ability to manage contract/outsourced staff, partnerships and relationships.
- Must have strong time management skills and possess the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Must possess the ability to work and contribute effectively to a team.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must be innovative, responsive and result-oriented
- University degree in science or engineering discipline
- The successful candidate must have at least 2 – 3 relevant post NYSC working experience and must be able to work without supervision
- He/she may possess any of the following project management certifications: Prince 2 or PMP. A post graduate degree e.g. a Masters Degree in Project Management will be of added advantage.
Note: Suitably qualified candidates should send resume submissions to email@example.com
Tell a friend about us.Thank you!