The daily job roles of a Project Manager
So many people are still not clear about the job roles of a Projectized Organization.
Remember according to the PMBOK the Projectized organization is one where the teams are organized around projects,the PM is also responsible for the success or failure of the project.
The Daily Job roles of a Project Manager broadly includes the following:
*Gathering the Product Requirements at a high level from all the major stakeholders on the project.
* Scheduling the project in logical steps from the WBS-Work Breakdown Structure and budgeting time required to meet deadlines using scheduling softwares e.g Microsoft Projects 2010.
* Preparing contracts and negotiating revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
* Conferring with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
* Preparing and submitting budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports using the EVM-Earned Value Management Techniques.
* Interpreting and explaining plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers and clients, representing the owner or developer.
Looking to get a PMP Certification then visit www.ritetracconsult.com.ng if in Nigeria but outside Nigeria consider our Multimedia Virtual Project Management classes more information here Multimedia Virtual PMP Training
Tell a friend about us.Thank you!